Environmental Resources Management (ERM) is a leading global provider of environmental, health, safety, risk, social consulting services and sustainability related services. We have more than 160 offices in over 40 countries and territories employing more than 5,000 people who work on projects around the world. ERM is committed to providing a service that is consistent, professional and of the highest quality to create value for our clients. We have worked with many of the Global Fortune 500 companies delivering innovative solutions for business and selected government clients helping them understand and manage the sustainability challenges that the world is increasingly facing.
For over 40 years we have been working with clients around the world and in diverse industry sectors to help them to understand and manage their environmental, health, safety, risk and social impacts. The key sectors we serve include Oil & Gas, Chemical, Manufacturing, Power, Mining and Technology, Media & Telecommunications. All face critical sustainability challenges and our clients in these and many other areas rely on our ability to assist them operate more sustainably which has a positive impact on our planet.
ERM is seeking a motivated Consultant to join our team in Antwerp, Belgium. In your new role, you will manage and perform projects for multi-national clients. You will support in projects to help clients meeting their environmental and safety objectives and improve their Operational Performance in an international context. You will be part of a dynamic and inspiring team operating in an exciting work environment with many learning and development opportunities.
- Manage and perform environmental, health, safety and sustainability projects involving multi-site portfolios and multi-person project teams locally, nationally, and globally;
- Your creativity and value proposition will help clients to implement their sustainability agenda;
- Perform EHS compliance assessments at industrial and commercial facilities, and implement follow-up corrective actions to ensure compliance with national and local regulations;
- Prepare concise reports that assess potential EHS liability risks, and compliance and operational status of industrial facilities;
- Communicate with clients, ERM employees, and subcontractors.
In order to be able to take on this responsibility you will be trained on the job and learn how to manage regional and global projects within scope/budget/schedule expectations and ensure quality standards on project deliverables.
- Master degree in engineering, environmental science, business administration, or related discipline;
- 2 to 4 years of experience in the EHS-field;
- Motivated, enthusiastic, team player
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills, experience writing comprehensive technical reports;
- Quick learner, eye for detail, driven working ethic;
- Ability to develop and maintain long-lasting relationships with clients, identify and capitalize on sales opportunities, and mentor junior staff a plus;
- Ability to multi-task, maintain flexibility, travel, and work independently with minimal supervision;
- Excellent English and Dutch language skills, both verbal and writing. French language skills are a plus.
About the offer of ERM to you:
Careers at ERM are a journey rather than a destination. Whatever career journey you decide to take, we will aspire to provide you with support, structure and opportunities to help you succeed.
- ERM is structured to encourage collaboration and networking among regional offices, providing opportunities to network with our global service teams and remediation technology experts to share best practices, access the best talent, and partner on consulting opportunities.
- For over 40 years, ERM has been working with clients around the world, in diverse industry sectors facing sustainability challenges. As an expert in sustainability, we play a role in helping companies achieving their objectives and contribute to the global dialogue. You can help creating value.
- We offer you the possibility to work on interesting multiple projects, allowing you to develop skills in various areas. You will work independently and will have a valuable contribution on important projects.
- We offer a scope of internal trainings and a career path with the possibility to grow within the company over the years, possibly through development programs.
- We offer a salary which is competitive to the market, and a good variety of secondary benefits such as 24 vacation days, group insurance, hospitalization insurance, laptop and mobile phone, meal vouchers and 100% payment of public transport from home to work. Our offices are located near main train stations.
Join ERM and you will be helping to build a cleaner, safer and more sustainable planet for generations to come.