Senior Consultant (M&A, Property Due Diligence) (Mid-Senior Level)
Telefoonnummer: 078 63 33 470
Environmental Resources Management (ERM) is a leading global provider of environmental, health, safety, risk, social consulting services and sustainability related services. We have more than 160 offices in over 40 countries and territories employing more than 5,000 people who work on projects around the world. ERM is committed to providing a service that is consistent, professional and of the highest quality to create value for our clients. We have worked with many of the Global Fortune 500 companies delivering innovative solutions for business and selected government clients helping them understand and manage the sustainability challenges that the world is increasingly facing.
For over 40 years we have been working with clients around the world and in diverse industry sectors to help them to understand and manage their environmental, health, safety, risk and social impacts. The key sectors we serve include Oil & Gas, Chemical, Manufacturing, Power and Technology, Media & Telecommunications. All face critical sustainability challenges and our clients in these and many other areas rely on our ability to assist them operate more sustainably which has a positive impact on our planet.
About the profile we are looking for
For our Belgium Office in Brussels or Antwerp we are looking for a Consultant with focus on Permitting & Auditing, Due Diligence and Mergers & Acquisitions.
In this role at ERM you will
- Provide consulting advice to a large variety of industrial clients and investors in a wide range of environmental (due diligence, permitting process) projects;
- Capitalize on existing client relationships to expand ERM’s profile and market share in the regional M&A Services market;
- Advise our industrial clients on regulatory implications of findings, and find sustainable solutions for their environmental, health & safety and sustainability challenges;
- Manage projects efficiently regarding time, budget and quality;
- Co-operate with our interdisciplinary teams nationally and internationally;
- Travel within Belgium and wider Europe.
- Several years (4 to 8 years) of experience in the environmental consulting business;
- Strong environmental Due Diligence and environmental, health and safety (EHS) compliance auditing background;
- Excellent communication skills;
- High level of verbal and written language skills in Dutch and English. Knowledge of French is considered a plus;
- Excellent report-writing skills;
- Good analytical and conceptual skills;
- Strong Commitment to health and safety;
- Willingness to travel.
Careers at ERM are a journey rather than a destination. Whatever career journey you decide to take, we will aspire to provide you with support, structure and opportunities to help you succeed.
- ERM is structured to encourage collaboration and networking among regional offices, providing opportunities to network with our (inter)national practice team and remediation technology experts to share best practices, access the best talent, and partner on consulting opportunities;
- We are a leading expert in several innovative technologies, including High Resolution Site Characterization techniques, thermal remediation, Enhanced Bioremediation, as well as green and sustainable remediation solutions. With a proven track record excelling within complex and challenging project parameters, our outstanding work has led our clients to trust us with their most challenging sites across the globe;
- We offer you the possibility to work on interesting multiple projects, allowing you to develop skills in various areas. You will work independently and will have a valuable contribution on important projects;
- We offer a scope of internal trainings and a career path with the possibility to grow within the company over the years, possibly through development programs;
- We offer a salary, which is competitive to the market and a good variety of secondary benefits such as 24 vacation days, group insurance, hospitalization insurance, laptop and mobile phone, meal vouchers and 100% payment of public transport from home to work. Our offices are location near main train stations.
Join ERM and you will be helping to build a cleaner, safer and more sustainable planet for generations to come.
VMx biedt tal van voordelen voor alle milieuprofessionals. Verneem hier meer waarom u lid moet worden van VMx vzw.