Senior Managing Consultant, Environmental Health & Safety
Ramboll is a leading engineering, design and consultancy company which employs more than 14,000 experts lobally and has especially strong representation in the Nordics, North America, Continental Europe, UK, Middle East and Asia-Pacific. With 300 offices in 35 countries, Ramboll combines local experience with a global knowledgebase. Ramboll works across the following markets: Buildings, Transport, Planning & Urban
Design, Water, Environment & Health, Energy and Management Consulting. More information can be found on Ramboll’s website: http://www.ramboll.com.
Within its Environment & Health (E&H) markets, Ramboll provides service to its clients to address some of the most important issues facing our global community, including environmental health and safety (EHS) challenges, climate change and resource scarcity. Ramboll E&H’s network of experts includes almost 3,000 experts around the world. Ramboll partners with clients to assess and manage the potential EHS issues
associated with their activities and products. Decision makers rely on us as they strive to reduce or eliminate health and environmental impacts throughout their business life cycles. Whether responding to existing challenges, implementing measures to prevent future liabilities, or seeking sustainability strategies, clients around the world benefit from our blend of universally high technical and scientific skills and knowledge of
local requirements and practices.
Ramboll is looking for qualified staff to further grow its Benelux E&H business.
Your Roles and Responsibilities:
As a Senior Managing Consultant within Ramboll E&H Benelux, you will work with the Benelux management
team to further develop activities in Belgium, Benelux and beyond and help implement our growth strategy.
This will include amongst others the following:
- Sharing in and contributing to the overall development of Ramboll. This includes undertaking business development and sales initiatives with a mixture of your own and Ramboll’s clients.
- Be involved in a variety of EHS projects in Benelux and beyond. Projects will include (but not be limited to) EHS due diligence reviews, Phase I EHS site assessments, regulatory compliance audits, EHS management support (incl. management systems, safety leadership training, risk assessments), soil and groundwater investigation and remediation projects etc. Project involve typically industrial or commercial properties. You will ensure the work is undertaken to the highest possible standards.
- Help grow the Ramboll activities in the Benelux, including recruitment and growing the team.
- Support and mentor junior staff on project work.
- Developing the Ramboll international profile by participation in and taking initiatives into the Ramboll international network. You will report to the Ramboll E&H Benelux manging principal.
Qualifications and required skills
- Material relevant experience (+15 years) in an international EHS consultancy environment
- Proven book of business and network of business contact in the private (and public) EHS sector
- Proven relevant experience in the areas highlighted in the job description above
- Technical MSc degree (bio-engineer, civil engineer, geologist, industrial engineer), or equivalent by experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, systematic and methodological approach
- Able to work both independently and in teams
- Enthusiastic, flexible and reliable
- Fluent in English, Dutch and French
- Driving license
- An interesting opportunity in a fast growing international engineering consultancy
- Challenging multi-disciplinary tasks
- Room for self-development and initiative in a dynamic team
- Competitive remuneration, including a variety of benefits, and performance bonus
- Opportunity to grow and develop within Ramboll.
- Workplace: Belgium
Interested? Please send your resume and cover letter to belgium [at] ramboll [dot] com.
VMx biedt tal van voordelen voor alle milieuprofessionals. Verneem hier meer waarom u lid moet worden van VMx vzw.