Junior Environmental, Health & Safety Consultant - Ramboll Oudenaarde
Ramboll is a specialist environmental, health and safety (EHS) services provider. We provide service to our clients to address some of the most important issues facing our global community, including environmental and health challenges, climate change and resource scarcity. Ramboll’s network of experts includes almost 3,000 experts across 130 offices in 28 countries around the world. Ramboll Environ partners with clients to assess and manage the potential EHS issues associated with their activities and products. Decision makers rely on us as they strive to reduce or eliminate health and environmental impacts throughout their business life cycles. Whether responding to existing challenges, implementing measures to prevent future liabilities, or seeking sustainability strategies, clients around the world benefit from our blend of universally high technical and scientific skills and knowledge of local requirements and practices. Ramboll is part of Ramboll Group. At Ramboll, our 13,000 consulting engineers, scientists, designers and management consultants are committed to creating sustainable and long-term solutions for our customers and society. Ramboll is looking for qualified staff to further grow its Belgian business. We are looking for technical skilled individuals who appreciate the challenge of managing complex projects. Ramboll Belgium is part of the Ramboll Benelux business unit. More information can be found on Ramboll’s website: http://www.ramboll.com.
Roles and responsibilities:
You will be involved in and exposed to a variety of EHS projects in Belgium and abroad. Projects will include (but not be limited to) EHS due diligence reviews, Phase I EHS site assessments, regulatory compliance audits, operational EHS management, soil and groundwater investigation and remediation projects etc., at industrial or commercial properties. As a Junior Consultant, you will work on projects and within project teams under the guidance of an experienced Project Manager or Project Director. You will ensure the work is undertaken to the highest possible standards. You will also get involved in proposal writing. You will be offered the opportunity to grow and develop within Ramboll. Your progress will be monitored through annual reviews.
Qualifications and required skills
- MSc or BSc in a relevant environmental discipline (bio-engineer, civil engineer, geologist, industrial engineer, or equivalent) or equivalent by experience
- Driving license (Type B)
- 1-3 years of relevant experience preferred
- Familiar with EHS regulations and basic industrial/chemical manufacturing processes
- Relevant experience in one or more of the following fields is a plus: EHS auditing, EHS Management Systems, operational EHS, site investigation and remediation
- Fluent in English, Dutch and French and have Dutch as a mother tongue
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, systematic and methodological approach
- Able to work both independently and in teams
- Enthusiastic, flexible and reliable
- A job in a fast growing international company
- Challenging multi-disciplinary tasks
- Room for self-development and initiative in a young and dynamic team
- Workplace: Oudenaarde
Please send your CV and cover letter to belgium [at] ramboll [dot] com.
VMx biedt tal van voordelen voor alle milieuprofessionals. Verneem hier meer waarom u lid moet worden van VMx vzw.