Senior Regulatory Affairs Consultant (m/f)-Agrochemicals (m/f)
Telefoonnummer: 09 216 70 38
To support the continued growth of ARCHE Consulting dealing with chemical and product health, safety and environmental programs of multi-national corporations from varied industrial sectors we are looking for a senior regulatory affairs consultant (m/f) who has experience (3-5 years) in registration procedures for Agrochemicals / Plant Protection Products and who would like to join our product stewardship team in Ghent/or Leuven.
The jobholder will be part of an expert team dealing with several chemical legislations (REACH, Biocides, Plant protection products etc). As a ‘Regulatory Affairs Consultant agrochemicals’ you will be responsible for:
- providing specialist advice and assist in dossier preparation for agrochemicals in the EU under Regulation (EC) No 1107/2009;
- remaining constantly aware of new developments and published guidance;
- communicating with regulatory authorities;
- developing new business and advising senior management of any business issues and opportunities.
Minimum qualifications for this position include
- 3- 5 years of experience with registration procedures for Agrochemicals / PPP and excellent technical knowledge.
- A relevant Masters degree.
- It is beneficial to have business development / project management experiences within a consultancy environment.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of other international regulations concerning chemicals regulations (e.g., REACH, GHS).
- Fluent in English, a good command of other European languages is a plus
- Prepared to travel in and occasionally outside Europe
What do we offer:
- competitive salary
- Flexible and dynamic work environment
- Internal and external training opportunities
- International dimension
- Extra benefits: Group insurance (pension plan), bonus encouragement system, hospitalisation insurance
- Holiday's (20 + 12 days).
We are seeking team members who desire to work on diverse and challenging projects. We need individuals with the ability to communicate effectively with internal staff and external clients and management. We look for a strong work ethic, positive attitude and people who like to have fun with their work and team.
If you are interested in this career and would like to shape our and your future of our modern and team oriented company, we are looking forward to receiving your application sent by mail to marnix [dot] vangheluwe [at] arche-consulting [dot] be.
VMx biedt tal van voordelen voor alle milieuprofessionals. Verneem hier meer waarom u lid moet worden van VMx vzw.