Junior Regulatory Affairs Consultant (m/f)
Telefoonnummer: 09 216 70 38
To support the continued growth of ARCHE Consulting dealing with chemical and product health, safety and environmental programs of multi-national corporations from varied industrial sectors we are looking for a junior regulatory affairs consultant (m/f) who has some experience (1-2 years) in the registration of Biocides to join its product stewardship team in Ghent/or Leuven. Having obtained a PhD in sciences (chemistry, biology,...) could be seen as a similar experience level.
The jobholder will be part of an expert team dealing with several chemical legislations (REACH, Biocides, Plant protection products etc). As a Regulatory Affairs Consultant you will be responsible for:
- providing specialist advice and assist in dossier preparation several chemical legislations in the EU.
- remain aware of regulatory guidance.
- Communicate with regulatory authorities if necessary
Minimum qualifications for this position include
- Masters/bachelors degree in engineering, chemistry and/or related sub-disciplines, (bio)chemistry, (eco)toxicology, environmental & health sciences, or related fields
- Having obtained a PhD in sciences (chemistry, biology,...) is a plus.
- Experience with one of the following registration procedures: Biocides. Knowledge on agrochemicals / pesticides / REACH is a plus.
- Strong technical and data evaluation skills.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Fluent in English and Dutch. A good command of other European languages is a plus.
What do we offer:
- competitive salary
- Flexible and dynamic work environment
- Internal and external training opportunities
- International dimension
- Extra benefits: Group insurance (pension plan), bonus encouragement system, hospitalisation insurance
- Holiday's (20 + 12 days).
We are seeking team members who desire to work on diverse and challenging projects. We need individuals with the ability to communicate effectively with internal staff and external clients and management. We look for a strong work ethic, positive attitude and people who like to have fun with their work and team.
If you are interested in this career and would like to shape our and your future of our modern and team oriented company, we are looking forward to receiving your application sent by mail to marnix [dot] vangheluwe [at] arche-consulting [dot] be.
VMx biedt tal van voordelen voor alle milieuprofessionals. Verneem hier meer waarom u lid moet worden van VMx vzw.