Regulatory toxicologist (m/f)
ARCHE Consulting is based in Belgium and has offices in Ghent and Leuven. ARCHE Consulting provides regulatory support (dossier preparation, training) to his clients all over the world. ARCHE Consulting ‘s expertise covers different chemical legislative frameworks such as REACH, Biocides, Plant Protection Products, Classification and Labeling (CLP/GHS), Cosmetics etc., Learn more about ARCHE at http://www.arche-consulting.be
To support the continued growth of ARCHE Consulting dealing with chemical and product health, safety and environmental programs of multi-national corporations from varied industrial sectors we are looking for a regulatory toxicologist (m/f) who has experience (1-3 years) in one of the following regulatory domains: registration of Biocides, REACH or Plant Protection Products to join its product stewardship team in Ghent/or Leuven.
The jobholder will be part of an expert team dealing with several chemical legislations (REACH, Biocides, Plant protection products etc). As a Regulatory Affairs Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Providing specialist advice and assist in dossier preparation several chemical legislations in the EU.
- Remain aware of regulatory guidance.
- Communicate with regulatory authorities if necessary
Minimum qualifications for this position include
- Masters/bachelors degree or PhD in Industrial Hygiene, biological sciences and/or related sub-disciplines, (bio)chemistry, toxicology, pharmacology, environmental & health sciences, or related fields.
- Proven track record with basic concepts in human health hazard and risk assessments of chemicals and products.
- Experience with one of the following registration procedures: Biocides (agrochemicals / pesticides / REACH) is a plus.
- Strong technical and data evaluation skills.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Fluent in English and Dutch. A good command of other European languages is a plus.
What do we offer:
- competitive salary
- Flexible and dynamic work environment
- Internal and external training opportunities
- International dimension
- Extra benefits: Group insurance (pension plan), bonus encouragement system, hospitalisation insurance
- Holiday's (20 + 12 days).
We are seeking team members who desire to work on diverse and challenging projects. We need individuals with the ability to communicate effectively with internal staff and external clients and management. We look for a strong work ethic, positive attitude and people who like to have fun with their work and team.
If you are interested in this career and would like to shape our and your future of our modern and team oriented company, we are looking forward to receiving your application sent by mail to marnix [dot] vangheluwe [at] arche-consulting [dot] be.
VMx biedt tal van voordelen voor alle milieuprofessionals. Verneem hier meer waarom u lid moet worden van VMx vzw.